Get the Ripley's Believe it or not tickets and immerse yourself in the family-friendly attraction which is home to a great number of eccentric displays from visuals of pop culture to unusual artefacts which are a marvel to the eyes of the visitors. Situated in Global Village Dubai, the attraction is the newest development to the city's endless list of entertaining attractions.
This attraction, which is part of Ripley's international network, has over 150 incredible naturals, scientific, artistic, and human oddities. With quirky galleries, mirror mazes, animal oddities, pop-culture artefacts, and more, Ripley's Mirror Maze is an amazing family-friendly trip. And the cherry on top? Its prime location is within Global Village, Dubai's leading international winter event, which has international entertainment, shopping, and food options.
Ripley's Believe It or Not tickets offers a fantastic collection of curiosity from all around the world. Learn about individuals who have made the Guinness Book of World Records and hear how collector Robert Ripley has collected unique pieces of art from throughout the world.
See amazing artefacts like a 7-metre-high robot built of automotive components, a wood-carved Bugatti, and genuine Amazon shrunken heads. You could even meet the 'Lizard Man,' who transformed his body to resemble an actual lizard. Bring your thoughts to life in the theme rooms that represent what Amsterdam might seem like underwater. Enter a model of a historical windmill or crawl into a piece of cheese to discover more about Dutch culture!
Ripley's Believe It or Not tickets contains the most amazing collection of oddities from all over the globe. Meet the persons who made it into the Guinness Book of World Records and hear how curio-collector Robert Ripley collected unique works of art from throughout the world. Check these unusual artefacts like a 7-metre-tall robot composed of automotive components, a wood-carved Bugatti, and real Amazon shrunken heads.
You could even meet the 'Lizard Man,' who underwent body alteration to resemble an actual lizard. Bring your ideas to life with themed chambers that depict how Amsterdam might seem underwater. While you're there, learn about Dutch culture by crawling inside a model of a historic windmill or crawling into a slice of cheese!
1. Six Museum Zones : The Ripley's Believe It or Not attraction in Global Village is divided into six zones with over 150 incredible exhibits. Robert Ripley's Tribal Jungle, Human Oddities, Ripley's Warehouse, Ripley's American & Arabian, Magical Studio, and WOW Space Gallery are among these zones.
2. Mirror Maze : Ripley's features a mind-boggling mirror maze that creates spectacular illusions by using a labyrinth of mirrors covered with LED lights. It is an excellent location for artistic photography, and don't worry if you get lost; a search party is sent every half hour!
3. Ripley’s Store : The Ripley's believe it or not tickets let you in the Ripley's, the place to go for all things strange and amazing. Ripley's Believe It or Not merchandise is inspired by museum exhibits.
4. Ripley’s Candy Factory : A trip to Ripley's Candy Factory will undoubtedly bring out your inner kid! Enjoy the eye-catching display of multi-colored candy in various shapes and sizes, purchase some to satisfy your sweet desire, and keep some away for your return trip.
1. Location: Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Road and Emirates Road – Exit 37 – E311, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
2. Timing: Saturday to Wednesday – 4:00 PM – 12:00 AM Public Holidays, Friday, and Thursday – 4:00 PM – 1:00 PM Mondays are only for families and ladies. Bachelors will not be allowed inside the Global Village premises on Monday.
3. How to Reach:
By Bus: Bus nos: 103, 102, 104, and 106 have stops at Global Village Dubai, from where you can get to the Ripley’s Believe It or Not.
By Car: Get on Dubai - Al Ain Rd/E66, take Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road/E311 to Exit 37, and continue on Exit 37 to Global Village.
Ripley's believe it or not dubai tickets may be purchased at a discounted price with extra cashback from us online. Booking the tickets for Ripley’s Believe It or Not online, will also give you the chance to avail some great discounts and special offers.
Yes, children like the displays at Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum. However, they should be accompanied by adults who can lead them through the unusual exhibitions.
Yes, in addition to the Global Village entrance charge, you must purchase Ripley's Believe It or Not dubai tickets. The Galleries and Mirror Maze need separate tickets, however, you may purchase a combination ticket or visit either separately.
From November to February, temperatures are excellent making it the best time to visit Dubai.There's a buzz in the air with a variety of events and activities extending from the Dubai Shopping and Food Festivals to the Dubai World Cup.
1. By Air: The only airport in the metropolis is Dubai International Airport, which connects more than 100 destinations from around the world. The airlines which operate here include Emirates Airline, FlyDubai and Etihad.
2. By Road: You can visit Dubai from all of the Emirates via Emirates Express, which is well connected to all of the cities of the UAE. The bus service starts from Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Masafi and others.